Due December 15, 2015
Thank you for your interest in presenting a webinar in partnership with the Council for Exceptional Children. To ensure that we have the information necessary to select webinars and create accurate descriptions of those offerings for future marketing and presentation materials, please take a moment to complete the following submission form about your proposed webinar.
The information you will be asked to provide includes the following:
- Presenter and/or co-presenter information (bio: 50-100 words)
- Webinar title (up to 12 words)
- Webinar description (abstract: 50-100 words)
- Alignment of webinar content with CEC’s professional standards
- Learner outcomes (learning objectives: 3-4 outcomes that precisely describe the skills, knowledge and/or behaviors that participants will know or be able to demonstrate after the workshop)
- Target audience
- Evidence to support the content of proposed webinar
- History of presenter/proposed content with CEC or other organizations
CEC Webinars will be presented over the course of 2016. Webinars are typically one hour long, and are generally scheduled for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays from 4-5 p.m. eastern time, during the school year. Scheduling for webinars is at the sole discretion of CEC although every attempt will be made to find a mutually agreeable time and date for each webinar with the presenter(s). CEC also provides selected webinar presenters with an honorarium of $250 for their time in presenting the one-hour webinar.
Thank you in advance for submitting your proposal information by no later than Tuesday, December 15.
Please note that you will not receive a copy of the proposal that you submit. If you would like to retain a copy for your records, please copy and paste your proposal information from this form into a Word document.
Source: Council for Exceptional Children
Available at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016WebinarCFP