Choosing Healthy Drinks
- Milk and Water Are Healthy Drink Choices
- Many Drinks Have Added Sugar
- Helping Parents Make Good Drink Choices
Cook’s Corner: Cheesy Snowmen
Did You Know?
To keep children healthy, the American Heart Association recommends the following:
- Children under age 2 should not consume foods with added sugar.
- Children ages 2 to 18 should consume no more than 6 teaspoons of added sugar a day.
Source: The National Center on Early Childhood Health and Wellness
Available at: https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/tta-system/health/oral-health/PDFs/brushup-news-201612.pdf