A Health Talk is a pre-recorded video or podcast that allows health managers to explore deeper into specific health topics.The Health Talks include two series:
- Health Chats: Listen, as new tools and strategies are discussed to improve health outcomes for children.
- Ask the Experts: Get answers to frequently asked questions from pediatricians, dentists, psychologists, and other health professionals.
Health Talks offer an easy way to learn more about some of the health issues that concern the early childhood community. Health professionals, technical assistance providers, and other early childhood health and safety staff share information on a variety of topics. The topics are chosen based on questions and suggestions submitted from the field. Send your suggestions for the next Ask the Expert or Health Chat presentations to email@example.com.
What is a Health Chat
- Digging Deeper into Safety and Injury Prevention Data
- Using Stepping Stones and Compliance with Care to Support Infants and Toddlers
- Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
Ask the Expert
- What is Ask the Expert
- Head Lice
- Head Start and the Medical Home
- Nurturing Health and Wellness in Early Childhood: Nurturing the Brain, the Environment, and the Nurturer
Source: Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center, National Center on Health