Monday, July 21, 2014
Noon–1 p.m. ET
Join the Head Start National Center on Health NCH for the second webinar in the Strong Connections, Strong Kids Series. It will offer health care and Head Start stakeholders the information they need to strengthen their collaborative efforts to support the health and development of Head Start and Early Head Start children. Panelists will highlight their own challenges and successes as they discuss the methods of collaborating at the state level. Find general guidance and specific examples to increase collaboration between these two systems.
Topics for this webinar include:
- Identifying key stakeholders at the state level to engage in collaborative efforts
- Understanding the challenges and benefits of Head Start and health care collaboration at the state level
- Identifying key areas in which collaboration can be easily started and have the most impact
Who Should Participate?
This webinar will benefit an array of audience members, including:
- Head Start and Early Head Start health mangers and program directors;
- Pediatricians and other clinician leaders;
- State Collaboration Office directors;
- Health Service Advisory Committee members; and
- Health system representatives.
We encourage you to share this email with others who may be interested this important topic.
How to Register
Participation is free. Select this link to register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1037586
After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar on Monday, July 21. This presentation will be recorded and archived in the Health portal of the Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center ECLKC for later viewing.
To learn more, contact NCH at email@example.com or 1-888-227-5125.
Source National Center on Health and the Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center