July 29 – 31, 2013
“HEARTS AND HANDS TOGETHER”
Early Childhood Training Center at Portland State University in partnership with:
- The Office of Head Start – Region X
- Region X Head Start Training and Technical Assistance Team, ICF International
- The Early Head Start National Resource Center at Zero to Three
- The National Center on Parent, Family, and Community Engagement
- WA State Association of Head Start and ECEAP Training Consortium
- Oregon Head Start Association
- Kaplan Early Learning Company
- Lakeshore Learning materials
Monday, July 29, 2013
July 230-31, 2013
Registration: $350 ($300 for WA State Training Consortium current members)
Both events will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
Session Descriptions, Conference Schedule, and other conference information: Please visit our website at pdx.edu/ceed/EHS-Conference and click on the links to the left.
The hotel reservation cut-off date is July 8, 2013. Be sure to mention the code EHS to receive the conference rate. You can make reservations by calling 1-800-996-0510 or online.
The registration deadline is July 15, 2013. We will receive registrations after that date, but we cannot guarantee your choices for the breakout sessions. To register, please visit our website.
Please contact the Early Childhood Training Center at 503-725-4815.