Welcome to the 15th Annual Early Head Start and Infant/Toddler Conference. I am pleased to announce this summer’s conference will take place on July 25th and 26th in Vancouver, Washington – with optional day-long pre-conference sessions offered on July 24th.
You will attend sessions that present up-to-date research, theory, and proven practices which support optimal infant, toddler, and family development across a comprehensive range of services. You will have the opportunity to meet and network with colleagues. We hope that, whether you are attending or presenting, you will leave the conference having expanded your professional awareness, skills and knowledge – and having enjoyed your experience!
Conference guiding values
- See that change, healing and growth are possible
- Clarify one’s purpose, intentional practices matter
- Recognize that infants, toddlers and their families deserve the very best
- Promote and support healthy relationships at every level
- Respect and reflect diversity
- Partner with families every step of the way
- Focus on what’s working and build on strengths
The conference is directed towards professionals in Early Head Start, Child Care, Health, Mental Health, Early Intervention, and Child Welfare. It is attended by direct service providers, managers, and specialists from a variety of programs primarily across the Pacific Northwest – including Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Other conference information
Registration is now open!
Source: Portland State Graduate School of Education: Continuing Education
Available at: http://www.pdx.edu/ceed/EHS-conference