Technical Assistance (TA) Papers highlight best practices in providing services to Early Head Start and Migrant and Seasonal Head Start children and families. Developed primarily for management staff (e.g., directors, supervisors, coordinators), TA papers provide clarification and in-depth information on a particular topic as well as guidance and strategies for putting the information into practice.
- EHS TA Paper No. 2: Early Head Start Home-Based Program Option: Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Qualified Staff
- EHS TA Paper No. 3: Giving Children the Earliest Start: Developing an Individualized Approach to High Quality Services for Pregnant Women
- EHS TA Paper No. 4: Developmental Screening, Assessment and Evaluation: Key Elements for Individualizing Curricula in Early Head Start Programs
- EHS TA Paper No. 5: Linguistic Diversity and Early Literacy: Serving Culturally Diverse Families in Early Head Start
- EHS TA Paper No. 6: The Foundations for School Readiness: Fostering Developmental Competence in the Earliest Years
- EHS TA Paper No. 7: A Holistic Approach to Health and Safety
- EHS TA Paper No. 8: Early Head Start and Head Start Partnerships: Building a Birth-to-Five Head Start Program (Program Design & Planning, Community Partnerships)
- EHS TA Paper No. 9: Supporting Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System: The Hope of Early Head Start (Program Design & Planning, Community Partnerships)
- EHS TA Paper No. 10: Strategies for Understanding and Managing Challenging Behavior in Young Children: What Is Developmentally Appropriate and What Is a Concern?
- EHS TA Paper No. 11: Family, Friend and Neighbor Care in Early Head Start: Strengthening Relationships and Enhancing Quality
- EHS TA Paper No. 12: Honoring Cultural Traditions: Early Head Start Programs in American Indian and Alaska Native Communities
- EHS TA Paper No. 13: Reflective Supervision: A Tool for Relationship-Based EHS Services
Source: Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center