On behalf of the Office of Head Start, the Early Head Start National Resource Center (EHS NRC) invites you to join our next webcast
Home Visiting: Connecting with Families Webcast
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
2:00 – 3:30 p.m. (EST)
One of the most rewarding yet challenging tasks of an Early Head Start home visitor is engaging families and gaining their trust. View this live webcast on December 13, 2011 to learn tips and strategies for setting and maintaining healthy boundaries with families. The webcast is designed to help you understand the importance of establishing relationships with families in your Early Head Start home-based program.
Topics for the Webcast Will Include:
- The role of the home visitor
- Strategies for engaging families during initial home visits and throughout the child’s enrollment
- Expectations of families and home visitors as the relationship grows
- Setting personal and professional boundaries with families
- Using reflective supervision to support staff who are experiencing challenges in home visiting
- Live Q & A
Who Should Watch?
Early Head Start or Migrant and Seasonal Head Start program directors, managers, and home visitors.
Viewing the Webcast
To view the webcast, please visit the EHS NRC page on the Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center (ECLKC) on December 13, 2011.
You can start sending all questions now to email@example.com.